Important Lease Information for Campus Properties
Cooper Properties strives to provide renters with all the information they need to make an informed decision about their campus housing. Prospective renters of our suburban and student apartments and houses at Cooper Properties can get pertinent information below.
In order to complete the rental process, all applicants must:
- Complete rental applications, available at the below link
- Pay the full security deposit, equivalent to the monthly rental payment, in order to hold the unit once all applications are approved
- Read and sign the lease agreement
- For student renters have a cosigner sign the lease, typically a parent or legal guardian
To begin the rental process, applicants must print and fill out the application below. All of the roommates looking to be part of the rental must fill out applications and all of the applications must be delivered together to our office at 2935 Kenny Road, Suite 100, Columbus, OH 43221. This may be done in person, left in our dropbox next to the office door, or via mail. However, we recommend dropping off the application in person, since applications are processed in the order received.
All leases, including renewals, must be signed by tenants and cosigners. Prepayment of the last installment of rent (July) will be required from all tenants within 30 days of the initial signing date of the lease.
The first installment of rent must be paid in full before any keys are distributed. First month’s rent for campus properties is due August 1st, and rental payments are to be paid on the first of each month thereafter.
See the complete lease agreement for further information; information therein is not intended to be a complete agreement, and is subject to change.Lease Agreement Campus Lease Agreement Suburban
- No Pets
- No smoking in the building
- Tenants pay all utilities, and are responsible for setting up all utilities except water
- 12 month lease
Water: Billing will be arranged by Cooper Properties.
If you have any questions about our rental and leasing policies and procedures, please contact Cooper Properties now.